tour hyaluronic acid uk
Hi there, I'm Baillie. I'm an Atlanta-based Copywriter and Content Strategist with 3+ years experience developing B2B content across a variety of platforms.
My ability to create content that clients love and consumers respond to extends beyond the computer screen - I have experience in both digital and print content. Some of my specialties include direct-response copy, educational content (blogs, webinars, eBooks, etc.), speeches, drip emails, and print collateral.
MAKING BANANA BREAD
WHAT I DO
publish stromectol price I work closely with your team to determine the best way to engage with your target audience by creating content that clients love and consumers respond to. Additionally, I'm proficient at developing multi-channel content strategies to saturate all platforms with your brand's messaging.
https://bibleapocalypse.com/32463-aspirin-uk.html I have experience developing and implementing a wide variety of integrated marketing programs. I'm familiar with account-based and traditional inbound methodologies and I've run demand generation programs to increase opportunity creation, pipeline acceleration, and customer retention.
guide https://wcilondon.com/24760-nexium-usa.html Experience with drip campaigns, direct-response emails, customer service emails, promotional emails, and transactional emails. I've also explored the vast world of email deliverability to find ways to optimize email performance and engagement. So all you have to do is hit "Send".
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
cytotec online cheap Need a clever Instagram caption or retweetable tweet? Look no further. With experience managing both organic and paid social media campaigns on a number of social distribution channels, I can help you get your brand's messaging in front of your target audience across every social platform.
buy cheap Dilantin online Feb 2019 - Present
Marketing Programs Coordinator
- Develop and implement a variety of account-based marketing programs across multiple channels (incl. digital, email, social, direct mail, and in person events)
- Create or edit content required to execute programs
- Partner with sales and marketing teammates to increase opportunity creation, pipeline acceleration, and customer retention
- Work cross-functionally to define program goals and lead ABM programs to successful, on-time execution
Crisp Video Group
Aug 2017 - Feb 2019
- Created, edited, and distributed all digital and print content.
- Collaborated with CEO to write and design keynote presentations for conferences nationwide, resulting in $7M+ in revenue.
- Worked with the marketing team to hit the monthly inbound lead goal 16/19 months on the team.
- Monitored the health of various ESPs, resulting in an average 10% increase in open rates.
- Supported launch and ongoing promotion of all Crisp initiatives, incl. two referral programs and the Crisp Summit (500+ registrations).
- Designed, edited, and distributed Crisp's monthly print magazine, the Game Changers Journal, to 500+ clients nationwide.
May - August 2017
Marketing & PR Intern
- Developed, implemented, and oversaw social media strategies to raise brand awareness.
- Wrote SEO optimized blogs, case studies, and press releases.
- Generated new leads via B2B marketing.
Children's Home Society of Florida
June 2016 - May 2017
Marketing & Development Intern
- Managed and created content across social media channels.
- Created, edited copy on all outgoing sponsorship and grant requests.
- Assisted in marketing multiple charity events; raised $200,000 for CHS.
January - May 2016
Public Relations Intern
- Pitched stories to local news markets to create positive brand awareness.
- Wrote op-ed pieces on various assignments.