Hi there, I'm Baillie. I'm an Atlanta-based Copywriter and Content Strategist with three years of marketing experience.
My ability to create content that clients love and consumers respond to extends beyond the computer screen - I have experience in both digital and print content. Some of my specialties include keynote speeches, blog posts, emails, webinars, eBooks, landing pages, eBlasts, and print newsletters.
MAKING BANANA BREAD
WHAT I DO
COPYWRITING AND CONTENT STRATEGY
I work closely with your team to determine the best way to engage with your target audience by creating content that clients love and consumers respond to. Additionally, I identify ways to create a comprehensive multi-channel content strategy to saturate all platforms with your brand's messaging.
LANDING PAGE DESIGN
I create landing pages that promote either a brand, product, service, or event. By combining eye-catching design elements with conversion-focused copy, your customers can't help but take action. (I have basic HTML/CSS experience and have used Hubspot, Unbounce, and WordPress).
Experience with drip campaigns, direct-response lead generation emails, customer service emails, promotional emails, and more. I've also explored the vast world of email deliverability to find ways to optimize email performance and engagement. So all you have to do is hit "Send".
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Need a clever Instagram caption or retweetable tweet? Look no further. With experience managing both organic and paid social media campaigns (on a number of social distribution channels), I can help you distribute your brand's messaging across every social platform.
Crisp Video Group
Aug 2017 - Present
- Oversee the creation and distribution of all digital and print content, including keynote speeches, blog posts, emails, webinars, eBooks, landing pages, eBlasts, and print newsletters.
- Support the launch and ongoing promotion of all Crisp initiatives, including two client referral programs and the Crisp Game Changers Summit.
- Work with Director of Marketing to hit monthly inbound lead goal.
May 2017 - Aug 2017
- Developed, implemented, and oversaw social media strategies.
- Wrote SEO optimized blogs, case studies, and press releases.
- Generated new leads via B2B marketing.
Children's Home Society of Florida
June 2016 - May 2017
Marketing & Development Intern
- Managed and created content across social media channels.
- Created, edited copy on all outgoing sponsorship and grant requests.
- Assisted in marketing multiple charity events; raised $200,000 for CHS.
Jan 2016 - May 2016
Public Relations Intern
- Pitched stories to local news markets to create positive brand awareness.
- Wrote op-ed pieces on various assignments.